Do you employ a small cohort of graduates?
Struggling to provide them with a development program?
Let us make it easy for you!
Enrol them into Graduate Academy and allow us to develop your graduates into thriving future leaders.
Graduate Academy is a 12-month structured development program designed to bring out the best in your graduates. Created by Fusion and facilitated by a team of experienced and specialised facilitators, your graduates will form a cross-organisational cohort and participate in class-room, online, and experiential learning as well as individual coaching sessions.
Graduate Academy has been designed to make the development of your graduates as easy and cost effective as possible. Your graduates can now experience career growth as an individual in your business while also having access to leading edge and cost effective graduate development opportunities that are otherwise often unavailable to them as a small cohort.
Covering a broad range of topics across the 12 months, the program will:
- Develop critical awareness of self and others to enhance leadership capability
- Develop essential business skills for success in today’s ever changing working landscape
- Develop the ability to utilise reflection to enhance and drive self-development
Commencing in February 2018, the program includes:
- 5 classroom days
- Formal coaching sessions and individual development plan
- 12 months access to Fusion’s online development portal Grad Passport
- Guest speakers and business leaders
- Manager support and toolkit
- Access to the Big Brother Big Sister Program
- $2,999 per participant (ex GST)
- Enrol between 1 to 7 graduates (Speak to us if you need a solution for a larger cohort)
- Melbourne and Sydney Locations
- Registrations close 31 January 2018